Thursday, November 6, 2008

BTW! mounds

hi. i was outside all day. i feel super awesome. i ignored the moms when they called me. real men ignore their women folk. i heard that in the outside. outside is a big learning place. oh. food mom says to call it a school. now she says outside is not a school. i told her to not read over my shoulder.

dsz,gtu7

she sprayed me with the wet bottle. i am angry. she made me jump all over the place. i hate that bottle gr. hate.

anyway. a long time ago--like 2 weeks--clean mom was not so clean. her room had these huge mounds all over the floor. they were soft and smelled like her and i loved it. i got to climb on them and in them and sleep all over them.

clothes, food mom says. the mounds were clothes. i don't like her reading over my shoulder. she says outside makes me naughty and she wants to make sure i am not naughty. she thinks i will say mean things. food mom is dumb sometimes.

i hate it when she sprays me. hate.

clean mom is rolling over in sleep. i will go see her now.

No comments: