Thursday, October 30, 2008

BTW! bags

i love bags. omg. i love them. when i see a bag i have to run over as fast as cattily possible and investigate. i stick my nose in it. and see where it has been. usually they have been outside, which is pleasing. and i am always so excited, i stick my whole head in. sometimes i get stuck. other times, i just jump in and hang out.

but sleep mom has been mad at me lately about bags. she shouts at me and claps her hands in the air and it makes loud noises and i hate it and i run away from her. i am full of unhappy feelings for those clapping motions. and the hissing sound she makes. but she is mad because of something she calls piddling, and i call marking my turf. which is most bags.

last night she totally threw me off of a bag mid-mark and right towards food mom, and looked very angry. i was upset. i hid under the light box. i was pursued there. it was very scary. but now, i am angry at them for yelling and throwing me. i will go tell them of my anger.

brb.

i am back. i expressed myself all over the house as vocally as i could. and they ignored me. so i will go hide around some corners. they cannot ignore me when i am on their feet eating them.

btw, food moms feet are blue today. i am concerned.

No comments: