Saturday, October 4, 2008

BTW! flying thing

ahhhh! there is a new thing in my house.

so i killed the feather a long time ago. i tore it apart. and it was gone. dead. i won. and it was delicious as i knew it would be. and after i beat it. a new challenger came. it is still here. it has a million legs or arms or tails. or all of those things. and they are curly and colorful. and they are weird. they flying around my house. they are like the tails balloons have. i think they maybe be the same thing.

but this is not the new thing i am thinking of. no. not at all. this new thing is very new. food mom brought it home tonight. i saw it and knew it was going to be very good at fighting me and i instantly attacked. mom was mad at me. i think i clawed her leg. she shut me in the bathroom and when i came out the thing was right there. i think she shut me in to let it out of its box. i hate being shut in places. but i am not shut in often.

i have been fighting the thing since it was put up. a very long time. an hour food mom says. i will go fight it some more.

No comments: