Thursday, October 16, 2008

BTW! outside

back when i was very young and did not live here with my moms i lived outside. since i came here i have not been outside much. moms don't let me out. first they thought i would run away but i proved them wrong the first time i snuck out. i came back. they understood. i know they did. but i still am not allowed outside.

food mom says it is because of flees. oh. fleas. there is an a. which is stupid. she says fleas get on me when i go out there. i am not so shure. but i am not so shure or what fleas are. mom says that they are small and black and they bite my skin. i think i understand now. i hate those things. they are outside? i am unhappy about this. who takes care of the outside? they should not let fleas be there.

recently food mom has been holding me down and putting very stinky drippy stuff on my back where i cannot clean. it is very annoying. she says it is to keep fleas away but i am still itching. she says i cannot go outside anymore unless she can find a way to keep the fleas off of me. i don't like fleas. a lot. they make me itch and hurt and they keep me from going outside.

that is reminding me of the new scary thing sleep mom got. it is a can of loud. it sits by the door to outside and if i get too close to the door while it is open, one of my moms will grab the loud and let it out. at me. it hisses at me and i can feel it's angry very cold breath. i am not accepting of this can of loud. it needs to go away.

i think my moms are getting up so i need to get their attentions.

No comments: