Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BTW! bad day

so i had a very bad day last week. i know. i know. that was a very long time ago. but it still is in my head. it was that awful and bad and ungood.

i woke up and went to say hi to my moms. and i was thrown into the room where the loud creature lives. and then i was let out. and sleep mom put me in an extremely unmanly box. it was a girl color. and small. and i hated it. i let her know all of my hate too. she got it.

then she put me in the moving box and we were in it for a very long time. i was so so so mad. but mostly quiet. because i try not to yell nowadays. we got to this place that was cold and there were other animals. there was a dog and it kept trying to play. but i was in my unmanly box, so i ignored him.

then. oh. then. i went into a room with sleep mom. btw, she does not let me sleep with her so much anymore. i am sad. so we went in and they let me out of the untough box. i was happy, but then they held me down and stabbed me. stabbed me! little sharp things in me and i was unhappy. so i yelled and yelled. and then i had to go back into the unawesome box and then back into the moving box. and we were in the moving box for such a long time.

i had a lot to say at that time. sleep mom got an earful of complaints. i bet she'll think twice. or three times. before she tries any of that again.

yes.

No comments: