Thursday, December 11, 2008

BTW! worst day ever

i can't believe what has happened. it the worst thing ever. i know some of you have bad things happen. your moving box stops moving. you can't move anymore. you get scary things. sometimes your mouth hurts and you can't eat. or maybe your awesome manly cat is gone. but whatever is bad for you. it is not as bad as this.

i have been violated. destroyed. sleep mom did it. she and food mom put me back in the horribly unmanly box which is a girl color. food mom says it is pink. i hate that color. pink. i hate that box. i hate food mom. and sleep mom. mostly the ladies at the cold place.

sleep mom took me in the moving box. food mom says to call it driving. food mom is dumb and i hate her so i will ignore her. until i need scratching. which is now. brb.

so i was taken in to the cold place and left there. yes. left. sleep mom left me there. and then it was awful. i was held down and made to be sleeping. which is awesome. but when i woke up. i was not as awesome as i used to be. i was defaced. ruined. chopped into pieces. my amazing manliness was gone.

it is still gone. 2 days later. i have no hair on half of me and an awful horrible plastic bowl on my head. it is the worst collar ever. i will never complain about my black one. or the white one. this one is the worst. it keeps me from cleaning or scratching. especially my hairless tummy, which is totally itchy.

btw, since i got home, they have putting me in the cold, loud room. i hate it. and my nose is white. and i have been peeing funny dark colors.

oh. my moms seem to be worried. they are sitting by me and petting and rubbing me. i like this. i am not so mad i guess.

No comments: