Wednesday, September 24, 2008

BTW! little aunt

i have a little aunt. she does not live with me. or she would be a mom. so she is an aunt.

she is smaller than any of my moms. and she smells nice. she is the small human i found that day. the one who fed me a lot of food. the one food mom got me from. yeah. she is my little aunt.

she has been coming over a lot. i like that. she pets me and tells me to love her. and she holds me and stares at me. it is very fun. sometimes food mom tells her to stop paying attention to me and to pay attention to her. how silly.

i most certainly the center of her attention because of my awesome manliness.

by the way. clean mom has started saying i am not as cute as i used to be. and while i think that cute means not manly. i do not like that i am less cute than i was. i am totally cute. and totally manly. they can be the same thing. i tried to tell her of her mistake but she ignored me. so i shouted about it for a few hours the other night. i think all my moms got the message.

people simply have to listen when i talk.

No comments: