Saturday, September 6, 2008

OMG! new house

i have a house! i used to live on the street and didn't always eat. then i saw this small human walking a large dog and the human petted me. i met the dog. the dog is weird. it thinks it is two dogs. i do not understand.

i followed the small human back to her house and cried at her. she gave me a lot of mushy food. a lot. and then this very tall human girl came and they talked and then they put me in a box with little metal squares in front. they carried me around for a while and then put the box into a bigger box that shakes and moves and makes noise. i did not like that big box. or the little box. both should go away forever.

they took me some place full of other animals. they got me stuff and then back into the big moving box. i hate that box. we went to the tall humans house. i am here now. tall human calls me necrol. i like it. it sounds tough. i am one tough cat.

omg, i hear the tall human and am going to go insist she pet me.

edit later:
it was not the tall human. it was two different humans who have similar scents and i think they are related. they let me follow them around. they pet me. i like them. but where is tall human and small human? they have been gone a long time.

No comments: