Thursday, September 11, 2008

OMG! blue feather

i have lived in my new house for days now. that is a very long time. and they do not let me go outside. food mom says i will run away. i do not think i will. i get food here. sleep mom agrees with food mom, though.

there is a blue feather in my house. sometimes it sits very still and does not move, even when i hit it. and other times it bounces and flies around the house. it hits me in the face and taps me all over and when i jump on it, it gets away. i don't get it. but i will catch it and eat it one day.

omg, i heard sneeze mom's door open. i have to go run inside.

edit later:
sneeze mom did not let me in her room again. sneeze mom has a man human and he stops me sometimes. food mom tried to shut the door to sneeze moms room once and i ran into the door. food mom laughed. i am still angry with her.

No comments: