Wednesday, September 17, 2008

BTW! sand box

something has happened to my box of sand. it is different. it has grown a shell. like the rocks in the box. my box has a shell. i object. i think.

actually, the shell is not so bad. it is making my box private. awesome. the only unawesome thing is that it is not my original box. it is a new one and therefore does not smell like me. how unamazing. but the shell is so nice. and it makes the box dark and my own. i'd like to see food mom dig in it now. i have foiled her. it was so smart of me to get the box a shell. i am so amazingly smart. which is what cats are. smart.

sleep mom is calling me a liar again. she does that a lot. she says i lie in my blog here. i think she is the liar. i hate her lies. they are stupid and so obviously lies. she is a not good liar. her most recent lie is to call me the liar and say that i did not decide to get the shelled box of sand. she says she thought of it and bot it. what is bot? i think that is a made up word. bot. dumb.

so much dumb and lies. i am so offended i can not even handle it. i am probably going to jump on clean moms clothes, which appear to not have my hair on them. which is terrible. if she does not wear my hair and my scent, how will other people know she is mine? what is some male human tries to take her? my hair will inform him of his mistake and he will most surely back away from my mom. who is mine. all of them are mine.

No comments: