Wednesday, September 10, 2008

OMG! moms

i have four moms. food mom, sleep mom, sneeze mom, and new mom. i have lived with food and sleep mom since the beginning. sneeze mom came later, and she is alerjik to me. more on alerjikx later. new mom is new and i don't know much about her yet. she says no a lot. i do not understand.

food mom is the same as tall human. but i live with her and she feeds me every day. twice. that is a lot. she gives me a bowl of mushy food in the morning and then another bowl at night. she puts crunchy food in a bowl that sits out all the time. i enjoy that. it never runs out. she is always showing me a bowl of water by my food. i do not understand why. i have a perfectly good bowl of water in the water room. except it has a lid. and every one keeps it down. i dislike that. i cry about that to food mom and she tells me i have water. she doesn't understand me. and then i tell sleep mom and she doesn't even listen. i hate it when they ignore me.

sleep mom is one of the two related humans who i met my first night here. she lets me sleep in her room. i like to lay there and be comfortable on her bed. when she is awake, i like to look at her. she smells good so i like to lick her. she tells me no when i do that. sometimes she kicks me off the bed. i forgive her because i know it is an accident. but sometimes she throws me out of her room and i know that is on purpose.

sneeze mom will not let me into her room. even though i cry and cry she does not open her door. she says i make her sick. i am offended by that. i do not make anyone sick because i am cute and cool and manly. she says i do though. food mom says sneeze mom is alerjek to me. i don't know what that is.

sleep mom has dark fur. her related human has yellow fur. food mom has brown fur too. so does sneeze mom. new mom has yellow fur, but is not related to sleep mom. i have a lot of moms. i do not understand.

omg, i see a feather flying around the room. i must catch and eat it.

No comments: