Monday, September 15, 2008

???! obnoxious

i had to ask food mom how to spell obnoxious. i thought it was obnokshuce. sorry for being wrong. i am not so sure i am wrong, though. but who am i to argue with mushy food.

food mom also says i should not use omg in my titles. she says it means something i should not say. i'm not sure what she thinks it means. but seriously, who am i to argue with mushy food. so i guess i will just fine a new one. i am not a laugher out louder. or a what the flipper. i do not roll on the floor with laughs either. i run out of big letter words quickly... i need to run around. brb.

that was a good run. i possibly killed one of my colorful mice. it has vanished. last seen in box room. please return to me if you find it. please to be finding it. but the run around was good. i have not found a good big letter word though. that frustrates me.

not being allowed to put omg anymore makes me feel like there is something obnoxious chasing me. like a bottle of rocks or a bottle of big water. both of which exist. in my house. it is the worst. ever. worse than the big moving box.

sleep mom has the bottle of big water. it is tricky. the bottle is small and you don't know there is water. and suddenly water comes out and it goes everywhere and you are all wet and it is so not fun and i hate it. and she got two. i hate the water in the bottles and i especially hate it on me. food mom has the bottle of rocks. she shakes it at me. it is very loud. very. and i don't really understand how she got the rocks in it. and i am sure the rocks will fly out. also, i am unsure when it will shake. or why. she shakes it at me when i try to talk to her feet. and when i try to go out the big door. i hate bottles. a lot.

today was not a whole bad day. i did get into sneeze moms room. it was awesome. a little boring. but awesome.

speaking of rooms. we have an echo room. it is dark and cold and mysterious. i think someone lives in there. no, i am sure someone does. i mean, a big someone. because sometimes the room shakes from behind the door. and it is roaring so loud and screaming. i think the big someone kills people. that idea is scary. even more scary is that my moms go in that room. daily. this morning food mom went in for a very long time. and while she was there the big someone started to scream and roar and shake and i was so worried for my mom. because she feeds me. not that i like her. i totally don't. i also think sleep mom is crazy because she is always sticking her head in the echo room. probably to see if the big someone is awake or something. she doesn't do it very long and always locks the door after. i worry about her doing that because she has an especially awesome smelling head. face. area.

so i decided to save my moms. i went into the echo room twice today. yes. twice. and both times sleep mom pulled me out. she must be very scared of the big someone. who is a very good hider. i could not find the big someone. ever. i tried to locate him the first time and failed. and sleep mom threw me inside. but i was determined to save her and went back later. i tried to convince her to let me save her and even tried to escape her but she caught me and threw me back and then she stayed in herself. i was very worried about her. i was sure it ate her and i was begging the big someone not to because she smells like goodness and is very soft. but the big someone did not eat her. he let her go. and she came back to me.

i am determined to kill and eat that big someone and save my moms.

No comments: