Friday, September 12, 2008

OMG! sand box

i have got a sand box in the box room. the box room has got two huge metal boxes that rumble and shake and bounce a lot. usually after one of my moms is putting stuff in it and pokes it. i think they feed the boxes and then the boxes yell and stuff. i am not scared of them, but they are of the annoying. they should be moved from the room. somewhere else. not there.

my box of sand is in that room. it is mine. no one else uses it. sometimes, food mom uses a small shovel in the box when she thinks i am not around, but i see all the time. she digs around for a while and dumps stuff in a little bag. that's all she does though. she doesn't use the box like i do. i'm not sure if they have a box they use like i use mine. i am not seeing one anywhere.

but. the sand box. which is mine for sure. it has got something horrible in it. i did not put it there either. it was there when i was getting the box. it is white and it grabs my feet and comes apart sometimes and it sticks up and i am full of hate for it. i was always telling my moms about it, but they did not listen to me. until today. food mom was watching me fight with the white thing in my box. the white thing lives under my sand and sneaks up on me. and she watched us fight, and even though i won, she could tell i was unhappy. very unhappy. i cried a bit. not in a whimpy way. a very manly way. anyway. food mom waited for me to leave and then she went inside the box room and shut the door. i was confused. and when she came out, she had a big white bag and it was heavy with something. hm. i smelled it and it smelled like my box, so i ran in to make sure she had not taken my box but my box was there. and the white thing that lived inside of it was gone. i am suspecting she killed it and took away. that makes my happy.

sneeze mom stayed home yesterday with me. she watched little humans in her flat box and coughed a lot and i ran around the house, which is very fun. when food mom came home the blue feather woke up and it tormented me when i hid behind the couch. i could not catch it, even though i jumped all the time. i even fell off the couch and i got mad and ran away. i am unhappy with the blue feather.

1 comment:

traci said...

nekki, you need to stop lying. when i stayed home you slept all day, and then when i wanted to go to sleep, you wanted to play. do i bug you when you are trying to sleep? don't answer that.

maybe you should think about sleeping during the night like a normal person.

-sleep mom