Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BTW! teeth

i love to run around my house. it is the best obstacle corse ever. it has big stairs and little stairs and big couches and walls. and i just run and run. i jump on the couches and fall behind them because they are not all easy to grab with my feet.

but one time, i was running around and being awesome when i messed up. i jumped to get on one of the slippery couches and i fell off. and usually, when i fall off stuff, i land on my feet and leap away like the awesome i am. but this time i did not land on my feet. there was no time to get my feet the right way. instead i landed on my head. actually, i landed on my face. and not on the carpet. i landed on the table by the slippery couches. my face landed on it. actually, the table reached out and grabbed my face. it hit me and made one of my amazing teeth fall out. and my mouth tasted like metals. and the tooth was on the floor. and i was so unhappy. i cried. and no one was home to console me. so i was angry. and i ran around some more. then i took a nap and felt better. i then misplaced my tooth. i want it found so i can get it back in. please to find it.

also, find the mouse i probably killed. food mom said she found a mouse in my little box, but i did not eat the mouse. i would remember that. hm. food mom said little box, but i think she meant my box of sand.

oh. she said she did not say little. she said litter. i am not sure what litter is. i do not understand. please learn to speak right, food mom.

No comments: